- DL22124073.zip (zip - 14823Kb)
- Update 2 readme (htm - 22Kb)
- Update 1 readme (htm - 21Kb)
Auszug aus der Readme:
Bolted connection is not able to machine more than two parts at the same time
Color/material library migrates incorrectly with non-English Inventor versions
If you turn on hidden line for a particular part in the drawing view of an assembly, Inventor shows hidden interference edges of whole assembly instead of that particular part
This update is available in 32bit and 64bit versions (downloaded together as one bundle) and is only applicable to Autodesk Inventor 2013 Service pack 2. If you do not have Service pack 2 please download and install prior to installing this Update. Once installed, it will appear as an update under Add/Remove Programs and can be uninstalled from there.
- Download update DL22124073.zip for Autodesk Inventor 2013 Service pack 2.
- Extract DL22124073_32-bit.msp and DL22124073_64-bit.msp from the zip file downloaded in step 1.
- Double click on the appropriate .msp file (32-bit or 64-bit) to install this update on each system running Autodesk Inventor 2013 Service pack 2.
- Choose Next to begin the install...
- Once finished you'll receive the Autodesk Inventor 2013 Setup dialog box stating that the update has been successfully applied.
- Click Finish to complete the installation and exit the dialog box.