Seit gestern ist der SP1 für Inventor 2011 verfügbar. Er gilt für alle Inventor Ausbaustufen also AutoCAD® Inventor® Professional Suite 2011, AutoCAD® Inventor® Routed Systems Suite 2011, AutoCAD® Inventor® Simulation Suite 2011, AutoCAD® Inventor® Suite 2011, AutoCAD® Inventor® Tooling Suite 2011.
Hier die Downloadlinks:
- inventor_2011_sp1_x86.msp (msp - 57422Kb)
- inventor_2011_sp1_x64.msp (msp - 92440Kb)
- Readme (htm - 50Kb)
Und die Readme-Datei:
- Install only the bit-type version of Autodesk Inventor 2011 Service Pack 1 that corresponds to the bit-type version of your installation of Autodesk Inventor 2011.
- If the Service Pack 1 Beta was installed previously, uninstall it before you install Service Pack 1. Otherwise, Service Pack 1 does not install correctly.
- In some cases, it is necessary to reload the Vault add-in after installing this Service Pack.
- With the release of Autodesk Vault 2011 Update 2, Vault and Remote Content users should update the server they access from their Autodesk Inventor 2011 Service Pack 1 installations.
- During uninstallation of Autodesk Inventor 2011 Service Pack 1, you are prompted to supply the original media from which Autodesk Inventor 2011 was originally installed.
NOTE: For Inventor Tooling 2011 and Inventor Professional 2011 users, uninstallation of this Service Pack 1 causes the Moldflow Add-in for Inventor Tooling to stop working. To return your Inventor Tooling 2011 or Inventor Professional 2011 installation to full operability after uninstallation, install the Moldflow Add-in for Inventor Tooling license hotfix and then reboot your machine.
- Verify you have administrator privileges on your local machine to install Autodesk Inventor 2011 Service Pack 1.
- On Windows Vista and Windows 7 installations, disable the User Account Control feature.
- The 32-bit version of Autodesk Inventor 2011 Service Pack 1 is approximately 57 MB in size. A minimum of 1300 MB of free disk space is required on the drive where your temporary files are directed.
- The 64-bit version of Autodesk Inventor 2011 Service Pack 1 is approximately 91 MB in size. A minimum of 2000 MB of free disk space is required on the drive where your temporary files are directed.
- To install Autodesk Inventor 2011 Service Pack 1:
- Install Autodesk Inventor 2011 from one of the AutoCAD Inventor 2011 Suites, or from the Autodesk Inventor 2011 media set.
- Update your operating system before installing Autodesk Inventor 2011 Service Pack 1, especially KB952696 for Vista. Reboot your system after the updates are installed.
- If you are running Windows Vista 64-bit or Windows 7 64-bit, please verify that you have the Microsoft fix for user mode callback exceptions KB976038. This fix ensures that Autodesk receives the correct data from Inventor 2011 error reports. For more information, and access to this and related Microsoft downloads, refer to Autodesk Technical Solution 15492718.
- Download the appropriate version of Autodesk Inventor 2011 Service Pack 1 (32-bit or 64-bit version) depending upon the bit type of your operating system.
- Double-click the .msp file to update Autodesk Inventor 2011 with Service Pack 1. A progress bar displays while the installer updates the files on your system. When done, click Finish.
- If required, reboot the system after this service pack installation is finished.
- If you install Inventor 2011 on Windows Vista or Windows 7, when you launch it for the first time after installing Autodesk Inventor 2011 Service Pack 1, right-click on the Inventor shortcut, and use "Run as administrator" if User Account Control (UAC) is enabled, or your current user is not an Administrator group.
To verify the installation was successful, start Autodesk Inventor. On the InfoCenter Help pulldown menu, select About Inventor. If the About box display reads: Build: 282, Release: 2011 SP1, the installation was successful.
Locate Autodesk Inventor 2011 Service Pack 1 here: Inventor Updates
Summary of Issues Addressed by this Service Pack
- CER refers to a Customer Error Report.
- NG refers to an item reported on the Autodesk Newsgroups.
Autodesk Inventor Professional 2011
- File size could increase greatly with result data wrongly saved after resetting to construction mode.
- Instabilities can occur when you use undo or redo to enter or exit the Dynamic Simulation environment.
- The Mechanism Status dialog box displays wrong values and blank icons when you open assemblies previously saved in simulation mode.
- Inventor crashes when you double-click a load glyph when an animation is running.
- Materials are not marked as invalid in cases where Ultimate Tensile or Yield Strength are zero.
- Unable to select an interior face of an enclosed solid to apply a load or constraint.
- On French operating systems, sometimes you cannot change colors in Inventor Frame Analysis settings.
- Result is not out of date after you remove customized material and properties in the browser.
- Some warning messages are not translated into Japanese in Japanese version.
- Edit mold base fails in the sample file Fan Cover Mold.
- File naming dialog box does not display when you change the ejector family.
- Flat-Bottom Submarine Gate is created if you select Copy to All pockets.
- The position of Center Pin in Ejector Sleeve is wrong in Kinematics.
- The update result is wrong if you click mold update when insert is trimmed by ejector pin, runner system features, or cooling channel.
- Unexpected message boxes display when you click the Cooling Channel command or place a mold base in an Inventor Chinese (Simplified) version.
- CER: Inventor crashes when you continue applying a route after you rotate the model using SHIFT + Middle Mouse Button.
Tube & Pipe
- Cannot easily select a client graphics object that is eclipsed, even if burning through.
- Cannot install SDK Developer Tools on 32bit Vista or Win7 if UAC (User Access Control) is turned on.
- CER: Inventor crashes when you attempt to Rebuild Components that are not displaying correctly, such as a sheet metal part missing flanges.
- CER: Inventor crashes when you select Realistic Appearance for a color style when the protein material is not mapped.
- Excel driven assembly files do not update after you change a parameter in the spreadsheet.
- In the Classic UI style, if you modify the Inventor API property Application.ActiveColorScheme, the Inventor UI style changes to Ribbon.
- On 64bit systems with Windows7, the Inventor Wizards template fails to create a VC++Inventor add-in.
- Performance of API Reorder is slower than expected.
- Saving a presentation file mistakenly fires the OnNewView event.
- Text graphics associated with a client feature do not display correctly after saving and reopening document.
- The API ReferencedFile object is not NULL for a suppressed component which is newly placed into an assembly file.
- The OnFileDirty event does not fire when opening a presentation file containing an out-of-date model file.
- The SDK Thumbnail Preview tool does not preview 2011 documents.
- VBA macros with customized buttons play very slowly the first time.
- When you use Face.ThreadInfos on a patterned feature, a failure occurs.
- When you access iPartMember.CustomMemeber in an OnInitializeDocument event, it throws an exception.
- When you delete a client feature and save the document, a bug alert states Attempt to save dangling ref.
- An authored external document in an iCopy template is sometimes missing from the iCopy copy/reuse dialog box.
- Cannot open the iAsembly/iPart with an external link in the table if the external link file does not exist.
- Cannot rename the origin work features.
- CER: Inventor crashes when you place an Explicit Reference Vector angle constraint with the ALT key down.
- If you switch to a different positional representation assembly of migrated data, the constraint changes the design intent.
- Inventor crashes when you create a hole feature in an assembly and autoselect center points in sketches that do not live in the active assembly.
- Inventor crashes when you create a path pattern in a template assembly file that has a derived sketch feature with the iCopy workflow.
- Inventor crashes when you modify derived parameters in the Constrain iCopy dialog box.
- Inventor crashes when you edit a sick constraint.
- Inventor crashes when you include the bounding box of a shrinkwrap part.
- NG: Inventor 2011 does not work with Excel 2010 when you export a BOM with the Microsoft Excel 97-Excel 2003 Workbook type.
- The Table replace option is removed for custom ipart in iAssmbly Author.
- Transitional constraint fails to work correctly when you try to drag it.
- Using Demote corrupts Degree of Freedom settings inside an occurrence.
- Video producer in Studio fails with iCopy models.
- CER: Inventor crashes when you open Content Center Editor if you load a wrong setting .xml.
- Content Center parts fail to update with Content Center Refresh after modification to the read/write library from another client machine.
- Copy To does not work if the family has been in the library.
- In the Component Authoring dialog box, the parameters displayed are inconsistent between English and Japanese languages.
- Inventor crashes when you publish certain parts from Content Center in the German language.
- Remote Content sometimes does not work after Inventor idles for a long time.
- The EOP markers in parts from certain libraries move to TOP after you run the update command.
- CER: Inventor crashes when you use ESC to cancel the Content Center and Vault log in dialog box.
- Content Center and Vault log in dialog boxes are shown three times when you select the Key generator.
- iDrop does not work correctly on mirrored features or iParts.
- All Direct Manipulation elements (manipulator, mini toolbar, contextual mini toolbar, and tag) do not honor the command prompting option in Application Options dialog box.
- CER: Inventor crashes upon move of the 3D mouse when a PopupMenu is active.
- CER: Inventor crashes when you create a constraint while placing a component.
- CER: Inventor crashes when you create an extrude or revolve feature by direct manipulation in an imported file.
- CER: Inventor crashes when you drag a copied sketch line with a constraint.
- CER: Inventor crashes when you select and drag a face on derived model.
- Error dialog box displays when you measure the angle for an extrusion taper.
- In the Classic UI, in Application Options, if you check Edit Dimension when Created and then create a linear hole, the Edit Dimension dialog box displays an incorrect second reference dimension.
- Inventor crashes when you create a fillet or chamfer and then view with the 3D mouse.
- Inventor crashes when you place one ipart member into an assembly and use the Assemble command to select one face.
- Sketch dimensions do not show on a hole edit when you edit in place.
- Under certain circumstances, the Measure and Show Dimensions command does not function as expected.
- Vista/Win7 only crash: Inventor crashes if you launch Extrude or Revolve by selecting a sketch line and then click on Contextual Mini-toolbar.
- A breakout view influences other section cuts, and projected geometry for a section cut definition moves.
- Bitmaps in drawings are distorted in the preview and do not print.
- Cannot attach annotations, such as Datum or Feature Control Frames, to Ordinate Dimension Set and hole notes.
- Cannot control reflection in a drawing.
- Cannot display an Inventor base view in AutoCAD.
- CER: Inventor crashes after an Out of Memory error displays when you open a.dwg file that contains a thick polyline.
- CER: Inventor crashes when you pause the mouse over sketch geometries on a crop view.
- In a design view, an incorrect preview displays for a projected ISO (isometric) view.
- Inventor crashes when you delete a sketch while you pause the mouse on sketch geometries.
- Low graphics quality of shaded views occurs when you plot Inventor DWG files in AutoCAD.
- NG: Right-justified text which is created without a leader does not justify correctly.
- A rotated table in an Inventor drawing file does not correctly export to an AutoCAD drawing file.
- CER: Inventor crashes when you publish a DWFx document with the complete publish option turned on.
- Inventor crashes when you publish a presentation (.ipn) file with a null referenced assembly.
- Inventor crashes when you publish some assemblies, drawings, and presentations with bills of materials exported.
- Low graphics quality of shaded views occurs when you plot AutoCAD DWG files generated from Inventor DWG-OUT in AutoCAD.
- Some curves are not correctly exported to PDF format.
- Tangent edges on reference parts in drawing views turn from dash lines to solid lines after Save Copy as dwg.
- The line spacing does not export correctly if there are different sizes of text when you use DWGOUT.
- The surface covering symbol does not work for a Circle segment.
- An error dialog box displays when you close an assembly file with a part file in-place edit.
- CER: Design Assistant crashes when you save a file with a name containing a period (.), and when Windows Explorer is set to Hide extensions for known file types.
- CER: Inventor crashes when you create a new project named with a DOS reserved device name, such as CON, PRN, AUX, NUL, LPT1~LPT9, COM1~COM9.
- CER: Inventor crashes when you drag or resize OLE images.
- CER: Inventor crashes when you search the browser using Find (CTRL + F) while the components are suppressed and the Find Assembly Components dialog box is open.
- CER: Inventor crashes when you scroll mouse middle button up on Inventor view.
- CER: Inventor crashes when you select Realistic Appearance for a color style when the protein material is not mapped.
- CER: Inventor crashes when you switch between undo and redo commands quickly to change a sketch dimension.
- InfoCenter stops working when you log into the system with a double byte username and launch the product application.
- Inventor application window positioned outside the viewable area of the system display due to a change in display settings does not reset to inside the viewable area when Inventor launches.
- NG: If you use ALT drag to place a constraint on an assembly component, pressing the space bar does not switch the constraint type.
- NG: Parameter, Format Text, and iPart/iAssembly Author dialog boxes positioned outside the viewable area of the system display due to a change in display settings do not reset to inside the viewable area when Inventor launches.
- RSS feed links in Communication Center do not work.
- The creation date property of a drawing is modified when the drawing file is copied using Design Assistant.
- An error dialog box displays when closing an assembly file with a part file in-place edit.
- Custom iProperties in frames do not update after you use change command.
- Insert frame sometimes fails if the frame shape is authored with sketches not on the XY plane.
- Inventor crashes when you change the frame part material to one that was deleted from the Assembly previously.
- Inventor sometimes crashes when you do a rebuild all in a dataset with frames and design accelerator components.
- Changing model units to mm in Fusion causes models to scale up in Inventor.
- Ambient shadows show through with some opaque materials such as Wood(Cherry), Stone_04 and so on.
- CER: Inventor crashes when you delete a projected view with Quality or Performance graphics settings.
- Decals with Use Mask turned on show black with image based lighting.
- Edge display is not removed with assembly Section View or Slice Graphics on graphics cards that support Feature Level 4_0 or above with Quality or Performance graphics settings.
- Ground Shadows make sketches with dimensions invisible.
- NG: Cannot select and delete comments, views, or arrows in the notebook.
- NG: Set Inactive Component Appearance to a different color, and the setting does not persist in the next session.
- Sketch text is invisible with Quality or Performance graphics setting on some low NVIDIA graphics cards, such as NVIDIA Quadro FX3000, FX500/FX600 and so on.
- The diagnostics output, titled The Direct3D graphics driver is not Microsoft WHQL certified, is incorrect.
- Watercolor visual style looks washed out with too much blur.
- When you move parts with threads in assemblies, the thread positions do not update.
- NG: Cannot use CTRL + C/X/V to copy the rule name from the rule browser.
- In Russian version only, the units of numeric parameters are not recognized in iLogic rules.
- The Component.Replace Syntax does not work if you use an absolute filename.
- When placing iLogic components, if you place an assembly that has a custom LOD (level of detail), it is placed in the master LOD instead.
- When you start Inventor after you use Customize User Commands to add the Parameters command to the ribbon, iLogic does not load and an iLogic Activation Error occurs.
- CER: Inventor crashes when you close a part document without first exiting the part drag and drop environment.
- CER: Inventor sometimes crashes when you Insert an iFeature from the OldVersions folder.
- CER: NG: Inventor crashes when you place an iFeature and click on the custom iFeature table row to select another value.
- Excel 2007 with a hyperlink to an R2011 IPT file does not launch Inventor 2011.
- Inventor crashes when you edit the sick sweep feature.
- Inventor crashes when you edit the sick thicken feature.
- NG: You cannot activate the OK button on the replace face feature dialog box by pressing ENTER.
- NG: You cannot activate the OK button on the surface extend feature dialog box by pressing ENTER.
- Pointer Input does not display when changing the inserted UCS Location.
- Thickened bodies are not visible if they are created on a derived work surface from solids.
- CER: Inventor crashes when you close a document after you do a project cut sketch.
- CER: Inventor crashes when you drag a copied sketch line with a constraint.
- Project Cut Edges node will be automatically deleted when Project Constraint in the downstream sketch based on the cut face is deleted.
- The selected edges get lost when you edit a sheet metal face feature.
- CER: Inventor crashes when you render a large image.
- CER: Inventor crashes when you render certain models.
- CER: Inventor crashes on Windows 7 64 bit systems.
- Unexpected exit when rendering in Studio.
- Cannot convert IDW to DWG if the model contains an unresolved reference.
- File versions are bumped when you check in files without modifications after hotfix TS1110607 is applied.
- Task Scheduler crashes when you check in files without modification and turn on the Visualization Attachment option.
- CER: Inventor crashes sometimes when you save some Inventor files as SAT.
- Inventor does not read IGES entity type 514 Form 1 and Form 2.
- Inventor does not read Pro/ENGINEER files created with Education version.
- Inventor fails to read NX file version, NX/Mgr Export NX 184.108.40.206.
- Inventor fails to read some compressed NX files.
- Inventor hangs when opening some IGES files.
- Memory leaks occur when you export Inventor files as other formats.
- Wrong size is imported for CATIA V4 models with non-mm units.
- CER: Inventor crashes when Vault add-in is loaded and you demote a component pattern and undo several times.
- Inventor crashes when Vault add-in is loaded and you open an assembly that references its derived part.
- You cannot download Content Center files from Vault when the local file is missing.
Autodesk Inventor, Autodesk Vault, Autodesk Data Management Server, Autodesk Productstream, Autodesk Autoloader, AutoCAD, AutoCAD Mechanical, Mechanical Desktop, and AutoCAD Electrical, are trademarks or registered trademarks of Autodesk, Inc. in the United States and/or other countries.
Windows 2000, Windows 2003 server, Windows 2000 server, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Microsoft Office XP, Microsoft Office 2000, Microsoft Office 2003, Microsoft Office 2007, Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, and Microsoft Excel are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
Portions of this software copyright 1996-2008 Acresso Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
We thank all our customers who identified these issues and reported them to us. These reports give us the opportunity to improve the product and provide you with the best solution in mechanical design. We also thank you for your continued business and for the feedback regarding the content of this update release.
Autodesk Inventor Product Team