- Help Experience
- Welcome screen
- Essential videos
- Interactive tutorials
- Create New File dialog box
- In-command marking menu
- Context sensitive marking menu
- User-defined marking menu
- Overflow menu
- Enhanced error messages
- Default Application Options
- User preferences
- Origin plane display
- Set sketch scale by the first dimension
- Create a two-point-center rectangle
- Create a three-point-center rectangle
- Dimension arc length
- Dynamically trim sketch geometry
- Dynamically extend sketch geometry
- 3D Move/Rotate Direct Manipulation
- 3D sketch Mirror command
- 3D Sketch Properties
- 3D Sketch Line Align to Plane
- Precise Input in 3D Sketch
- Control vertex splines
- Drag 3D sketch geometry
- Equation curves
- 2D Mirror Self Symmetric
- 2D sketch constraints
- Add user parameters to text
- Double-click sketch text to edit
- Find sketch in browser using a sketch dimension
- Display of fully constrained sketches
- Measure to the midpoint of a segment
- Sketch Environment Status Bar
- Associative Sketch Geometry Projection
- Primitive shape creation
- Offset base solid
- Change appearance for multiple features in one step
- End of Part marker
- Move End of Part marker in the feature list
- Persistent display settings in Parameters
- Window select area when selecting a hole center
- Shell command direct manipulation
- Work plane direct manipulation
- Error glyphs
- Disable construction environment
- Part View Representation
- Reuse components in assembly mirroring
- Remove internal voids for derived components
- Alignment of a frame member through geometry
- End treatment support on curved frame generator beams
- Open component drawing file from assembly
- Delete multiple drawing sheets in one step
- Copy drawing views to the same sheet
- Disable leader snapping for drawing annotations
- Cross lines clipping for datum targets and text
- Insert images of five types in title blocks
- Show all child components in a parts list
- Default source models for base views
- Appearance and texture tools in-canvas
- Materials and Appearances
- Material and appearance libraries and projects
- Material and appearance access
- Work with materials and appearances
- Analysis of thin wall bodies
- API for Dynamic Simulation
- Enhancements in mesh creation and solution time
- Virtual sprue
- Machine the core/cavity into mold plates
- Include surfaces from source model
- Locate sprue bushing
- General performance and capacity
- Select reference center for part shrinkage
- Update core/cavity
- Point cloud
- Product Design Suite Workflows
- Construction Environment
- Creo Parametric import
- JT import
- Multiple solid parts import
- STL export colors
- STL import
- Update translators
- CAD Manager and IT Manager Resource
- Data Migration and You
- Language packs and language switching
- Deploy Local Help
Spline does not terminate when an existing sketch point is selected.
Click and drag a sketch circle to resize it.
Mirror and pattern support the creation of new components.
You can revolve about an axis that is selected as part of the profile.
Sweep profiles and the path can be from different components.
Shell a solid without selecting a face to remove.
Split command uses the selected object to automatically determine whether you are splitting a face or a body. The in canvas glyph has been removed.
Split command allows you to select solid faces as the split tool.
Edit Edge command allows you to G2 Blend or Combine two edges.
The edges of surfaces can be used with the Assign Symmetry command.
New Insert Edge command allows you to insert an edge into an existing face.
New Planarize Edge command aligns the selected edge to a selected plane.
Any edge can be selected to create a surface patch.
New Fluid Volume command creates internal volumes or external volumes around existing model.
You can turn on/off the preview in the Simplify command.
When using the Move command to position components, you can reorient the triad to a vertex then move the component to other component vertices. This point-to-point workflow is similar to the AutoCAD move command.
You can insert a Fusion DWG into another Fusion DWG and maintain the hierarchy; this does not create a link or x-ref to the original DWG.
New Interference command displays the interferences between selected components or the entire assembly. There is an option to keep the interfering volumes as new components.
A circular edge can be used to create a work axis. The work axis is created through the center of the circular edge.
A linear edge can be selected when creating a work plane by point and axis.
The AutoCAD add-in offers an accept or deny dialog on return to AutoCAD.
The AutoCAD add-in allows users to edit blocks created by opening Fusion DWG files or DWG files with 3D data in blocks resulting from AutoCAD's native 3D translators.
Inventor displays a dialog before launching Edit Form in Fusion.
Improved wireframe visual style.
Option to disable dropping of visual effects during modeling and view navigation. This option is available at View > Visual Styles > Effects > Adaptive Performance.
Option to enable software rendering. To access this option, go to the Application Menu and click the Options button.
The Slice Graphics command is replaced with the Section command. The section view is dynamically previewed while you drag the section plane.
New Zebra Analysis command.
Support for Ribbon themes.
New select other option to chain select tangent contiguous edges. It can be found in the "Neighbor" group of select other tools.
Inventor Publisher 2013
- Help Experience
- Enhanced Move Tool
- Enhanced Publish Tool
- Other Improvements
- Online Service
Autodesk Vault steps toward a more complete single source of truth for the design team and beyond. Vault's connectivity with other Autodesk collaboration tools such as Autodesk Buzzsaw, third party and enterprise level information systems, and numerous integrations with design applications enables trusted collaboration across disciplines, company divisions and third party suppliers and contractors.
The standardization of the Vault interface and improvement of CAD integration mean the 2013 release has once again advanced the end user experience. Improved support for Inventor workflows involving drawing management, iParts, iAssemblies, levels of detail, and open and place from Vault as well as the introduction of Project workflows also advances the ability to manage project milestones and security.
The 2013 release extends its flexibility and enterprise level functionality with the addition of Custom Objects and BOM properties, as well continuing a commitment to improving server side performance, and enhancing ease of maintenance, replication, compatibility, and data transfer.
See Customize the Vault Environment for more information.
Design Review 2013
- Measure 2D angles. You can now measure 2D angles on drawings.
- Dynamic stamps. These newly added stamps automatically can include your user name, time, date, and filename to 2D drawings.
- Customize markup status highlight colors. This new general option enables you toapply custom color highlighting to For Review, Question, and Done statuses.
- Apply the original scale. You can return a 2D drawing to its originally published scaleafter a custom scale has been set.
- Select DWG TrueView to import DWG files instead of AutoCAD. When both AutoCAD®and DWG TrueView™ are installed on the same computer, Design Review uses AutoCAD to open DWG files. Design Review now enables you to select DWG TrueView to open DWG files instead of AutoCAD.
- Lock and unlock multiple markups in the Markups palette. Make multiple selections in the Markups palette and click one of the lock icons to change the security of them all. This capability now matches the right-click Lock functionality previously only available on the canvas context menu.
- One-click access to useful Autodesk 360 services. Use the Resources tab to view Autodesk 360 resources on the Web related to Design Review.