Der SP1 für ACADM 2015 steht zum Download bereit.
Auszug aus der Readme:
Problems Reported with the Customer Error Reporting Utility
As a result of the detailed information that we received from customers who used the Customer Error Reporting Utility, several problems were identified and fixed. Updates have been made in the following commands and features:
- Occasional crashes when using DB Connect feature on 64-bit machines with 4GB and more RAM.
- Occasional crashes when opening drawing file when a bubble notification is still displayed.
- Occasional crashes when clicking New in the Quick Access Toolbar or the Start Drawing tile on the New Tab page.
- Occasional crashes when clicking the New Tab Plus button after adding LayerFilterComboControl or Filter in the CUI dialog box.
- Occasional crashes when inserting a block from Design Center on the second time.
- Occasional crashes when selecting the "Fully open the drawing file" option that displays when opening a drawing that was saved in the partial open state.
- Occasional crashes when exiting AutoCAD Mechanical.
This service pack also includes AutoCAD 2015 Service Pack 1. Please refer to the AutoCAD 2015 Service Pack 1 readme for more information on the issues resolved.
The following issues have been addressed by AutoCAD Mechanical 2015 Service Pack 1:
- Double-clicking on a DWG file in Windows File Explorer will open the drawing in a new session of AutoCAD Mechanical.
- Detail View labels are shifted from their original positions when opening drawings from previous releases of AutoCAD Mechanical.
- The text height of the dimension value changes when length scaling is selected in the Scale Area dialog box.
- Some drawing files getting corrupted when the file is saved during check-in, as opposed to explicitly saving the file first and checking it in after that.
Note: Please install Cumulative Hotfix 2 for Autodesk Vault 2015 SP0 (in addition to this service pack) to complete the installation of this fix.
- This Service Pack includes the Autodesk AutoCAD Security Hotfix. This Service Pack can be applied whether that security hotfix was originally applied to your system or not.
- If you have Autodesk ReCap 2015 installed together with AutoCAD Mechanical 2015, please install Autodesk ReCap 2015 Hotfix 1 via Autodesk Application Manager.
CURSORBADGE (System Variable)
Controls the display of visual aide badges near the cursor.
Saved in: Registry
Initial value: 2
1 - Turn off all new badges
2 - Turn on all badges (Default)
Badges that will be disabled:
- Selection - cross and window selection
- Add vertex
- Covert to arc
- Hatch inherit property