Seit gestern ist der SP1 für Inventor 2012 verfügbar.
- inventor_2012_sp1_x86.msp (msp - 31201Kb)
- inventor_2012_sp1_x64.msp (msp - 61234Kb)
- Readme (htm - 51Kb)
Auszug aus der Readme-Datei:
Autodesk Inventor Professional 2012
- CER: A crash occurs when you make a Tube & Pipe Run assembly adaptive on 64-bit systems.
- A crash occurs in the Tube & Pipe environment when you reset the ribbon.
- The BOM structure attribute “Phantom” does not persistently save to a Tube & Pipe Run assembly.
Tube & Pipe
- When there are many segments in one Harness, automatic route performance slows.
Cable & Harness
- A crash occurs after you change parameters in a certain order in the Animate dialog box.
- Graphics become inconsistent after using Animate, then Convergence.
- The Guide search function fails in the Simplified Chinese version of Inventor.
- Legacy result files and folders are not purged from disk after re-solving and saving.
- Legacy loads from 2009 or earlier releases are not recognized if results are not present.
- Meshing fails for a circular fillet weld.
- Cannot create a probe in specific areas in certain simulations.
- The warning message "...different number of bodies than base configuration." displays when solving a parametric component instance pattern with a decreasing number of instances.
- The Browser pane is blank after undo then redo of entering this environment.
- In Windows 7, a crash occurs when you edit a load location To or From a grounded component.
- Inventor crashes when you change the ejector type from anti-rotation, using the check box to turn On to Off.
- Nothing displays in the graphics area after creating a 2D drawing for a mold assembly on a localized build.
- Runner Balance Analysis does not work if you install only Autodesk Moldflow Advisor 2012.
- Custom Constraint does not allow a degree of freedom with stiffness unless another degree of freedom is fixed.
- After you generate a report with images, memory is not released.
- Unable to edit Gravity magnitude.
- Cannot create a radius dimension on circular drawing curves projected from spline edges.
- Document.SaveAs does not return an error when the file folder specified to save to is write-protected.
- Selecting a curve segment from a Drawing Curve results in selection of the wrong segment if the segment originates from a silhouette edge.
- SurfaceEvaluator.GetParamAtPoint does not work correctly with .Net programs when the GuessParams argument is not initialized with valid values. An uninitialized array usually indicates that there are no guess parameters.
- OnFileResolution events incorrectly honor the reference relation for iPart/iAssembly factory files.
- You cannot change specific file metadata related to file paths, which creates problems with the Make Part and Make Component commands.
- The OnPopulateFileMetadata event does not work correctly for the Make Part, Make Component or Copy Components commands.
- SketchedSymbols.Add always inserts a symbol in activeSheet.
- Unable to set the value of a parameter when placing an iFeature through the API.
- CustomParameterGroup.Delete does not delete Boolean and text parameters.
- When closing 64-bit Inventor, you are not prompted to save any VBA projects that have been edited.
- Visibility of elements in an assembly pattern is not turned on if the pattern is invisible.
- Edit of the extrude feature to 'Between' faces fails.
- iCopy components are not in the expected position after editing iCopy.
- iCopy uses the wrong components to construct the assembly patterns.
- In an iAssembly with a pattern of pattern elements, BOM QTY for all members is equal to the active member.
- A crash occurs after you edit a Mirror Fillet feature and then recreate the Mirror feature.
- CER: A crash occurs when you open an assembly with an unresolved component.
- NG: In an assembly pattern, when the total count of the component occurrences becomes too large, the performance is very slow.
- When Format is set as Fractional in the Custom Property Format dialog box, the wrong drop-down list displays.
- It is necessary to turn off the visibility twice before it works.
- A crash occurs when you set the "Content Center Files" folder to a shared read only folder.
- In the More tab within the Extrude dialog box, when you specify the taper angle with the Asymmetric option, the Shape tab opens.
- CER: A crash occurs in the Assemble command while using a 3D Connexion space mouse.
- The Hole command keeps the Through All termination type as the default in the Inventor session.
- CER: Inventor crashes after you click a manipulator when the Face view activates.
- When the default chamfer type is Two Distance and you select an edge and then invoke chamfer, the selection disappears.
- After you apply a fillet, the extended section of the fillet type in the dialog box does not persist.
- When using Select Other with a mouse scroll wheel, some of the selection choices are skipped.
- The mini-toolbar disappears after creating a new in-place part.
- A bitmap is not visible in the title block if it is not pre-existent in the drawing.
- Center marks dimension incorrectly to the ends of a slot or the end of a shaft.
- The tolerance on a retrieved dimension does not update on section views.
- CER: A crash occurs during View Update in Memory Save mode.
- Inventor crashes when you close it directly with drawing files open.
- NG: A drawing symbol is highlighted in Symbols Ribbon panel even when not active.
- CER: Inventor crashes when you create drawing views.
- CER: Inventor crashes when editing a sketch after several undo and redo commands.
- CER: Inventor crashes if D3DX9.dll or D3D10_42.dll is missing.
- Inventor crashes when you create a new file if the Inventor installation path contains Chinese or Japanese characters.
- Inventor sometimes crashes when you open a file twice with all shadows and image-based lighting turned on simultaneously.
- The view changes when you zoom or rotate the model under ray tracing.
- The transparency of ClientGraphics is incorrect after calling GraphicsNode.RenderStyle.
- CER: Inventor crashes if you zoom a model in the Shaded with Hidden Edges visual style.
- CER: Inventor crashes when you project hidden edges.
- CER: Inventor crashes when you close it directly with some drawing files open.
- CER: Inventor crashes when you open Application Options with Quality or Performance set in the Hardware settings.
- Assembly models have transparency problems if you assign native mesh materials to some parts.
- The ESKD parts list does not recognize virtual components.
- Inventor crashes when you invoke the Eco Materials Adviser on the Windows XP 64-bit operating system. To address this issue the new version can be downloaded from the Autodesk Eco Materials Adviser web site.
Eco Materials Advisor
- A crash occurs when executing the Edit View command from the marking menu to a selected drawing view in an AutoCAD DWG file.
- A crash occurs when opening a part file with over 2000 iFeature files in the iFeature Catalog.
- On the ribbon, Symbols panel, a drawing symbol highlights when it is not active.
- After a deployment installation, only the user who installed the program has access to customized preferences.
- CER: A crash occurs when you quickly activate the Open Document list two or more times from the Document tabs.
- Checkmarks are missing for dimension options when they are turned on in the marking menu.
- iFeature commands do not persist in the User Commands panel when they are added with other Ribbon commands.
- In the Presentation environment, in the marking menu, a component marked invisible does not become visible when you turn on the Visibility option.
- The marking menu is not customizable in a new modeling environment by the Inventor API.
- Non-localized strings display in the Autodesk Material Library dialog box.
- Route and Hose marking menu are missing in the Tube & Pipe modeling environment.
- Shortcut keys Ctrl+X/C/V do not work in the InfoCenter search box.
- Shortcut keys for iFeature and Macro commands do not persist when restarting Inventor.
- The Factory add-in: Layout/Simulation still loads on Inventor startup despite having disabled the "Load Automatically" option in the Add-In Manager dialog.
- The Redefine Feature command is exposed to UCS work features in the marking menu.
- CER: The Inventor license activation dialog crashes after changing the display resolution.
- Browser flyout menu shows up incorrectly in the main display while Inventor works in the secondary display.
- Feature dialog box is always docking to top-left position in the graphic view window.
- CER: Inventor crashes when you open a corrupted or incomplete assembly document.
- CER: Inventor crashes when you expand the assembly tree in Design Assistant after the referenced assembly is closed in Inventor.
- If you change a frame member size, constraints are lost.
- Inventor crashes when you cancel the Miter dialog box on a French operating system.
- Length does not update to the correct parameters for a Frame member.
- CER: After you close a drawing that contains an iLogic form with parameters, Inventor crashes when you use Undo and Redo to edit a dimension.
- iLogic Design Copy does not work on 64-bit machines.
- Cannot apply a value to a custom property starting with "_".
- Inventor crashes if you click a parameter command after you break the link with the base component.
- When a solid becomes a surface because of a deleted face, the surface body folder is not created.
- To insert a PDF file as an OLE link with Abode Reader X, first install the Microsoft hotfix for Knowledge Base article 2457836.
- CER: Inventor crashes if you activate any row of an iAssembly.
- CER: Inventor sometimes crashes if you edit a Taper Thread hole made with Inventor 11.
- CER: Inventor crashes when you create a thread hole or thread feature after you edit the thread.xls using Planmaker.
- Parameters for assembly sketches are not displayed in the parameters dialog box.
- Features based on sketches do not update when Projection to 3D Sketch is enabled.
- When multiple version of Fusion are installed on a system, the wrong version is sometimes invoked for Solid Edit.
- When using Select Other with a mouse scroll wheel, some of the selection choices are skipped.
- Mini-toolbar disappears after creating a new in-place part.
- Assembly visibility control is broken under the marking menu.
- Boundary Trim does not show a preview of the result.
- If a sketch is not closed, and the endpoints are off the curve, a general problem exists with including tolerant geometry as the included sketch geometry. The fix is to ensure the start and end control points of a closed loop are coincident.
- CER: A crash occurs when you create a sketch block with deleted patterns geometry.
- Midpoint constraints in 3D sketches are not solving correctly.
- CER: Inventor crashes when rendering a large assembly.
- A crash occurs when you export to IGS/STP in the Engineer's Notebook environment.
- CER: Inventor sometimes crashes while exporting to PDF.
- Inventor is unable to read SolidWorks 2011 files.
- When reading JT files that contain many disconnected shells within a single body, performance is slow.
- After importing an MDT file, sketch dimensions and radial dimensions are missing.
- Publishing a PDF of the current sheet updates all sheets in the drawing.
- When you save an Inventor Assembly in the CATIA V5 format, and the files contain modeling errors, you cannot export some components.
- Importing a CATIA V5 file sometimes results in an incorrect face normal.
- Switching visibility of sub-assemblies or parts in an imported assembly throws a message about design view representation associativity.
- The options for export face and surface change when you save as DWG/DXF.
- User-customized iProperties are ignored in JT import and export.
- Very poor performance occurs when exporting Inventor .dwg as AutoCAD Mechanical .dwg with the option "Parts only" checked.
- CER: A crash occurs when you open CATIA V5 R20 files that are created with a service pack or hotfix.
- The image in the drawing is not correctly exported to PDF.
- Corrupted files are created when generating new DWF files in batch mode.
- After Checking in iParts, a missing file warning displays, even though the files were in the correct place when you opened the Assembly.
- Data Mapping Report does not show Tables inside Reports for some of the Sample Report Templates.
- During Open from Vault, Inventor crashes when the last used folder is not available in the Vault.
- In some cases, when you check in the derived parts/assemblies, they show as attachments in the Vault Explorer Uses tab. This service pack does not allow Inventor files to become attachments in the Uses Tab.
- Inventor crashes during Vault Operations after you log out of the Content Center Server and remain logged into the Vault Server.
- Inventor crashes when you use Undo twice while editing a sketch by adding notes.
- When invoking Open from Vault, the default folder is always $.
- When placing a part in a large assembly while logged in to the vault, performance of Place Component is slow.
- When the file on the local disk is newer or older, selecting a file for checkout from the Get Revision dialog downloads the latest version but fails to check it out.
- Inventor crashes when opening iPart members that were renamed in Vault Explorer.
- Enabling visibility of a part sketch in an Assembly model view does not prompt the user to Check Out the assembly.
- When non-master LOD is active, working with assemblies displays a flickering Vault Update status dialog.
- When Inventor DWG is checked in with Defer Update, this option is not regarded during successive open.
- Inventor crashes when an IDW file is kept open with the Defer Update option, and you use Getting Revision on one of its renamed parts.