Hier der SP1 für ACAD 2014 heruntergeladen werden.
Wer der SP in ein Image integrieren will, muss in mittels des Schalter /e als MSP-Datei extrahieren. z.B. so:
C:\Users\jwagner.MUMDRESSLER\Downloads>AutoCAD_2014_SP1_64bit.exe /e ACAD_2014_SP1_64.msp
Auszug aus der Readme-Datei:
Who Should Install This Service Pack?
You can apply this Service Pack to the following Autodesk products running on all supported operating systems and languages. Be sure to install the correct Service Pack for your software.
Autodesk AutoCAD 2014
Autodesk AutoCAD LT 2014
Autodesk AutoCAD 2014
Autodesk AutoCAD LT 2014
This Service Pack can be applied to AutoCAD 2014 installed as a standalone application as well as AutoCAD 2014 installed from the following Autodesk Design Suites.
- Autodesk AutoCAD Design Suite 2014
- Autodesk Building Design Suite 2014
- Autodesk Factory Design Suite 2014
- Autodesk Infrastructure Design Suite 2014
- Autodesk Plant Design Suite 2014
- Autodesk Product Design Suite 2014
As a result of detailed information from customers who used the Customer Error Reporting Utility, a number of problems were identified and fixed. Updates have been made in the following commands and features:
- Occasional crashes related to operating blocks with the Lookup parameter.
- Crashes when trying to sign out of Autodesk 360 from inside AutoCAD if you have previously uninstalled Autodesk 360.
- Occasional crashes when clicking or dragging the command line window in Windows 8.
- Occasional crashes when opening a drawing that contains certain customized materials.
- Occasional crashes when plotting a drawing with unreconciled layers.
- Occasional crashes when switching drawings or layouts.
- Occasional crashes when editing with grips or cycling grips.
- Occasional crashes when exiting AutoCAD.
- Occasional crashes when zooming or panning in a drawing that contains a locked viewport.
The following defects have been fixed:
- Cannot read specific solid modeling information after saving a drawing to 2004-based version of AutoCAD and reopening it in a 2014-based version.
- The uniform scale check box sometimes displays incorrectly as unchecked.
- Issues with copying and pasting DGN linetypes in a drawing.
- The file name is not displayed in the File tab on Turkish-language operating systems.
- The application sometimes stops responding when the file selection dropdown list is being used on Windows 8 with a smart phone device plugged in.
- Wipeout doesn't work when Lines Merge is turned on during plot.
- Lines near a Wipeout boundary don't plot.
- Some images don't plot when the visual style is set to Realistic and software acceleration is turned on.
- In some cases, DWG files containing Raster images, PDF or DWF underlays don't plot correctly when publishing to DWFx.
- A memory leak issue.
- Some point cloud scan files are not displayed correctly.
- An API issue might cause the colors set by normalization and intensity to change after cropping.
- SELECTIONPREVIEW is incorrectly set to 0 during drawing certain editing and zooming operations.
- In certain cases, external commands in an acad.pgp file are not executed correctly.
- There's a performance issue with drawings saved as AutoCAD 2010 drawings.
- Changing the position of multiple blocks via the Properties palette is not correctly applied to all selected blocks.
- In certain cases, drawing files with invalid fonts cause AutoCAD to freeze on startup.
- AutoCAD crashes when a custom entity contains embedded AcDb3dSolid.
This service pack removes the security warnings displayed in AutoCAD LT when loading .SCR files from network locations.
Note: Autodesk 360 (AdSync) patch will automatically be installed with the AutoCAD and AutoCAD LT Service Pack.
As you prepare to install this Service Pack, keep the following in mind:
Back Up Custom Files
It is recommended that you back up all custom CUIX, MNR, and MNL files before you apply this Service Pack.
During installation, you will be prompted for the original installation media or a network image. To apply this Service Pack, you must have administrative privileges to install and uninstall products.
Administrators can deploy this Service Pack over a network using the Deployment Wizard.
About Your Product
After you install the Service Pack, updated product information displays in the About dialog box.
After you install this Service Pack, it is recommended to reboot your system even if not prompted.
The following Microsoft Windows command line switches are built into this Service Pack:
- /e – Extracts the MSP file from the Service Pack executable file.
- /q – Suppresses the completion message after the Service Pack is applied. This is useful if you use a script or batch file to apply this Service Pack to multiple computers.
Instructions about how to use the /e command line switch are included in the installation procedures that follow.