…wird auch Zeit :)
Interactive 3D instructions. Right at your fingertips.
Autodesk Inventor Publisher Mobile Viewer allows you to view interactive, animated 3D assembly instructions created with Autodesk Inventor Publisher desktop software.
Some assembly required? Left the manuals back at the shop? Missed your last product training session? No problem.
With Inventor Publisher Mobile Viewer, you can have important product information and instructions at your fingertips wherever you go. Users of the desktop version of Inventor Publisher software can easily publish and share interactive 3D instructions with others that have installed the free* Inventor Publisher Mobile Viewer app via Cloud Storage or locally on their own companies’ website, e-mail or intranet.
Together, Inventor Publisher and the Inventor Publisher Mobile Viewer App deliver next generation instructions for visually explaining your ideas, designs, and products. So you can:
• Communicate how your products get assembled, used, taken apart, and serviced – or simply what’s great about them.
• Reduce your documentation, service, support and training costs.
• Arm your sales force with 3D to win new business.
Once you’ve experienced instructions in 3D, you’ll never look at documentation the same way again.
Autodesk Inventor Publisher Mobile Viewer comes with a small selection of sample files. To create your own 3D instructions, Autodesk Inventor Publisher desktop software is required.
✓Simple, intuitive user interface
✓Zoom, pan, & rotate in 3D using Multi-Touch
✓ Play or scrub through animated sequences of step-by-step instructions
✓ Double Tap on individual components for detailed part information
✓ View text descriptions and annotations that can help augment 3D graphics
✓ Includes sample instructions and access to an online gallery of instructions right in the app
✓ Create, publish, and deliver instruction files to mobile devices using the Publish to Mobile capability of Autodesk Inventor Publisher desktop PC software.
✓ Store files on your device or Cloud Storage
• Requires Android 2.1 or above. Requires OpenGL 1.1 or above. Recommended devices include: 1GHz processor, 512MB RAM.
• Textures will only appear on Android devices with PowerVR chips when models with textures are published using R2011 and R2012 of Autodesk Inventor Publisher desktop software.
* Free product trials are subject to the terms and conditions of the end-user license and services agreement that accompanies the software.
Was ist Inventor Publisher? Siehe Inventor Publisher: Was ist das, was kann er und wie wird er bedient?